- Do you offer email lists for sale?
No. Emailing is supposed to be used as a way to build a relationship with your customers. That's just one of the reasons we do not sell any email lists. Read whole answer
- How can I import a mailing list and what are the supported formats?
To import your mailing lists into Mailkit you can use any file in the CSV, XLS, XLSX, vCard, ODS or LDIF format as well as import directly from your Gmail, Yahoo or AOL account. Read whole answer
- Can I have my own text of the unsubscribe link?
Yes. You can have any text with yout unsubscribe link as long as it's readable, clear to understand and links to our unsubscribe page. In other case your campaigns would not be approved for delivery. Read whole answer
- What are SPF domain records and how do I set them?
SPF (Sender Policy Framework) is an DNS record extension that helps to validate email sources and increases protection against SPAM on both your and your recipients side. If you are already using SPF records on your domain it's recommended to include Mailkit's IP range in your records. Read whole answer
- Why can't I send my campaign? Why don't I see the Schedule button?
If you don't see the Schedule button to send your campaign you have most likely forgot to chose the sender address, you have enabled and misconfigured the A/B testing settings or you don't have sufficient credit available. Read whole answer
- Why was my campaign delivery suspended?
To prevent spam abuse of our system all campaigns of new Mailkit Base customers are screened by our staff. Read whole answer
- How many emails can I send at once?
Even if you are planning a large delivery you don't have to worry about overwhelming our systems. Read whole answer
- How do I get the credit to send emails?
To start sending email using an Mailkit Base account you first have to buy some. Buy credit wizzard can be found in your Mailkit account under Profile / Payments menu. Read whole answer
Mailing lists (0)
Account management (0)
Using templates (0)
- API Introduction
- Mailing list management
- Campaign delivery
- Campaign management
- Event API
- PHP example 1 (Example of mailkit.mailinglist.list call)
- PHP example 2 (example of mailkit.campaigns.single.schedule call)
- PERL example of mailkit.mailinglist.adduser call
- Email Marketing
- Best practice
- Best practice